Who says you can’t do a fruit cake in a fun & healthy way that everyone will love?
Yield: 1 loaf or 2 mini loaves
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup raw local honey
- 3 eggs
- handful of fresh cranberries
- handful of chopped nuts (we love walnuts for this)
- additional fruits (we love berries or roughly mashed bananas)
- organic coco powder
- shredded coconut
- almond butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until smooth
- Pour mixture into a well greased bread pan. We like to grease our pan with either coconut oil or ghee.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Decadent option: make a little honey butter by mixing some ghee and honey in a little bowl and add it on top of your slice of amazingness.
I love having a little slice for breakfast by toasting it in a little ghee with a warm cup of tea.
Happy holidays friends!