The weather has been warm and I have been craving cool, sweet(ish) treats. Coconut chia seed pudding takes minutes to make and there are endless topping combinations.
Yield: 2-4 Servings
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Organic unsweetened coco powder
- Raw organic honey
- Fruit (blueberries, mango, or strawberries are my favorite!)
- Nuts (Recommended: cashews, walnuts, almonds)
- Almond milk substitute (use 1 can light coconut milk with 1 cup unsweetened sprouted almond milk if you would like a thinner consistency)
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl
- Refrigerate 5-6 hours or until mixture is set
- Scoop the pudding into a bowl and add your favorite toppings. I prefer to add in honey and fruit after the pudding has already set in the fridge so others can determine the level of sweetness.
Pro Tip: In a saucepan melt a little ghee, honey, shredded coconut and nuts of your choice just until the coconut is toasted. Pour on top of the fresh pudding and enjoy!