We’re always being asked, “What do you use to make…?” or, “What one item could you not live without in the kitchen?”. We put together this page to help answer some of those questions. Call it a short-cut to some great kitchen items that have changed how we cook and that we think you’ll really love!
Disclosure: please note that some links on this page are affiliate links, so if you click on them, we make a small commission, at no cost to you, of course 🙂 These are links to products we own and use all the time. We only recommend them because we love them, not for the small commission we may receive.
OUR MOST RECOMMENDED
- Wusthof Classic 8-Inch Cook’s Knife: This knife is the best addition I have ever added to my kitchen.
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- TSM Dehydrator
- Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
- Paderno World Cuisine Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer
- Scanpan 8in frying pan
MUST HAVE INGREDIENTS
- Almond Meal
- Avocado Oil
- Olive Oil: Frantoia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Organic Chia Seeds
- Flax Seeds
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Vanilla Bean Pods
These are the supplements we use and love. Please consult a doctor if you have any medical issues before taking.
- Spiru-tein Protein Powder: Our favorites are Vanilla, Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Banana and Strawberry
- Jay Robb Unflavored Egg Protein Powder
- Nutribiotic Organic Rice Protein, Vanilla, 3 Pound
- Nordic Naturals Fish Oil